RELAXATION & MEDITATION PROGRAMS
The Relaxation & Meditation Programs have been designed to give participants the opportunity to experience a broad range of techniques that have come from principle teachings: Mindful self-awareness meditation, creative visualisation, the power of affirmation, and Transference Healing Frequency Modality. You will be shown how to work with techniques within your own environment so that you feel empowered to put into practise immediately the techniques covered.
Some of the many benefits participants will receive from the program will include new ways too;
- Build greater personal awareness
- Utilise “presence techniques’ to support conscious thinking
- Diffuse Stress – effective diffusion of stress and tension – fast
- Renew energy levels – how to resource and maintain your energy levels
- Feel greater Balance – how to come back to your centre
- Tap into your own innate wisdom, to find new ways to deal with old problems
- Detach from situations playing out day-to-day that can be exhausting,
- Ground yourself for the day,
- Hold a sense-of-self in difficult situations
There is nothing more empowering when you have the ‘know-how’ to create greater inner balance to deal with circumstances as they arise in daily life and be able to support positive change in your professional and personal life.
ONLINE SELF-PACED PROGRAM COMING SOON!
“Through my own personal journey of looking for ways to manage my own stress and how I dealt with stressful situations, I have developed programs around managing your general wellbeing in a new way, changing the way you see yourself, your environment and changing the status quo. What drives me, is seeing people claim their sense of self, their own innate wisdom and own their inner power. When you harness these attributes, you move towards achieving your full potential and by doing so, co-create a reality for yourself that you want to live. You embark on a journey of mastering in the self” Laverne
I looked forward to each weeks session. Each week reinforces bringing your self into the present moment – this principle, has proven to be the technique that has had the most positive impact on how I approach my daily life and achieve professional and personal goals ” Comment from – Aged Health Carer READ MORE